Present on all continents, Renault is pursuing its international expansion and generating a growing percentage of sales outside Europe. To keep pace with this process and give an international dimension to the way the company operates, Carlos Ghosn set up the Regional Management Committees in 2006.
The aim is for all business functions to become international, contributing to the development and profitability of each geographical region.
Renault has five Regional Management Committees, each with a Chairman of Region.
- Europe: Renault’s natural market. The Europe region is led by Stefan Mueller.
- Euromed-Africa: this region is led by Jean-Christophe Kugler.
- Americas: this region is led by Denis Barbier.
- Asia-Pacific: this region is led by Gilles Normand.
- Eurasie : this region is led by Bruno Ancelin, Managing Director of Renault in Russia.
The committees are made up of representatives from all business functions (research, engineering, purchases, production, sales and marketing, parts and accessories), national directors and vehicle program directors.